pingnow.io is the first startup from @sonnypgs in the 24 Startup in 24 Months challenge.
It's a very simple software (SaaS) for monitoring the uptime of websites. A user can define multiple websites to be monitored (in the free version up to 5). Once a website changes its status (e.g. goes offline), the user will immediately be notified via email.
Currently there are 3 pricing plans available:
-FREE (5 monitors included)
-PRO (20 monitors included)
-PREMIUM (50 monitors included)
Once signed up and logged in, the user has the ability to manage (create, edit, delete) multiple monitors.
- Ruby on Rails 7 for front- and backend
- Tailwind.css v3 for styling
- PostgreSQL as the main database
- Redis as the in-memory data store
- Sidekiq for background processing
- Heroku for hosting everything
- Cloudflare for DNS routing and DDoS protection
- Stripe for accepting payments
- Github for code hosting and CI/CD
It's an optimal stack for launching things fast and iterating afterwards.
If you like https://pingnow.io, you can upvote it via Product Hunt 🚀
Also check out the first startup from @ronatory.
The next startups will be released at the end of February. If you want to be part of that journey then just subscribe below and get updates via email.
Use following links to get the latest updates also:
-Subscribe to our Revue Newsletter